We are always looking for suitable additions to our team. Check back here often as new positions become
Susan R. Bauer, Inc. is always on the lookout for talented students to work for us on a temporary basis. Our internships are
challenging and rewarding, and they provide an ideal environment to develop your professional and interpersonal skills.
College credit only. Contact us to find out if you're
We are currently seeking to fill these full-time vacancies:
Steel Estimator/Project Manager
- Responsible for developing cost estimates on routine
projects for steel fabrication as required by client’s documents.
- Review construction documents, take-offs and understands
scope of work to bid.
- Obtain pricing for materials. May call on customer/ client
for bid clarification
- Good Planning and organizing
- Good reading and
- Driver license required.
- General understanding of Excel and
- Minimum Experience required – 5 years experience as a
steel estimator for structural steel or bridge work
- Any internship, co-op experience, or EIT/FE is
- Good Customer Service – response promptly to customer
needs solicits customer feedback to improve service and maintains confidentiality.
- Dependability – responds to management direction and
solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Quality-demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and
monitors own work to ensure quality.
If you are interested in any of these positions, send your resume and a cover letter to:
Susan R. Bauer, Inc.
Richard Bauer Jr
427 Margaret King Ave.
Susan R. Bauer, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.